Our latest weekly report on the coronavirus crisis in North and East Syria finds:
- Detected coronavirus cases double in Euphrates region despite severe under-testing
- Slowdown in reported cases and deaths in worst-hit Jazira region and across NES as a whole
- NES has the lowest testing rate of any part of Syria and the highest rate of positive results relative to tests performed, report finds
- 200,000 IDPs in Shehba pocket suffer shortages of medical supplies and aid drought due to Syrian Government embargo
- Deir-ez-Zor, Euphrates, Shebha struggling to get corona facilities online
You can download the full report here, and contact Rojava Information Center for further comment and analysis.