Our latest update on the coronavirus crisis in North and East Syria finds:
- Total cases increased by 37% (840, 1151), and fatalities increased by 13% (46, 52)
- Only the rate of recoveries decreased by 58%, last week there were 124 new recoveries, this week only 52 were recorded
- 25 coronavirus cases confirmed among healthworkers (15% of total)
- Of these, 50 (40% of cases among health workers) recorded in Heseke
- Damascus-controlled crossings allow coronavirus to spread in Tabqa
- Second case confirmed in al-Hol camp
Download the full report here, and contact Rojava Information Center for further information and analysis.