Our latest weekly coronavirus update finds:
- Turkey shuts off water, leaving key coronavirus facilities, Hol Camp, c. one million civilians struggling to follow basic hygiene measures
- New cases in NES this week reach 145, an 81% increase, while deaths increase 40% (5,7) and recoveries triple (10, 30)
- Majority of new cases in the Jazirah region (89%), followed by Euphrates and Shehba which both recorded 4% of new cases, plus 3% in Deir-ez-Zor
- New coronavirus restrictions inconsistently followed, large funeral held for coronavirus victim in Raqqa
- Difficulties in containing coronavirus cases continue, contact tracing cancelled in Jazira due to uncontrollable spread
Download the full report here, and contact Rojava Information Center for further analysis, data and comment.